Project report 17 Nov 2020
- Check list for initial submissions based on author guidelines
- Check list for final article proofing
- Proofing assistance with final paper versions
Current software development focuses on enhancing the
summarise_articles()to help editors check their assignments
- additional valid statuses to provide more level of detail of paper progress and AE actions
get_submissions()reads information from new google drive storage of paper submissions, acknowledges author by email, constructs the paper directory to load to github.
- Extended DESCRIPTION file structure to add keywords, IDs and AEs
- Template and guideline files for different actions enhanced
- Build issue process fixes, but this needs a major overhaul.